Thursday 30 May 2013

Make over post.

Tonight my best friend gave me a chance to be her 'personal stylist' I did her hair, make up and helped choose her dress and shoes. I was pretty impressed how well her make up went to be honest! Her dress is lipsy, I used a triple barrel waver to do her hair and used a range of different make up including 'Mac' foundation and 'Beauty uk' eyeshadows.



Firstly I did her hair with 'Diva- Heat Wave' wavers, which are very easy to use and give a great effect! I then used 'Mac' primer all over her face and eyes, applied 'Mac' concealer around her eyes and on spotty areas. Next I applied 'Mac- Studio Fix Foundation' all over her face. I used 'Techniques Brushes' to apply the whole base layer. Her smokey eyes were done by using a 'Betty Jackson' black kohl eyeliner along the lid and water line of the eyes, the pencil line was then smudged using a square edged brush up the outer sides of her eyes, I then applied a white eyeshadow into the inner corners of her eyes, smudging it into a light grey colour and then into a darker grey and black. I used 'Maybelline's gel liner with an angled brush along her eyelid close to the lashes. I also used this at the edges under her eyes. She then used a 'No7' mascara on her lashes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo