Friday 20 September 2013

Sophia Webster.

So last week while reading Topshop's magazine 'the zine' I first saw the amazing shoes but Sophia Webster. They are absolutely gorgeous, fun and imaginative. Since then I have done research on her for college(our project is on shoes) which got me onto looking at her SS14 range. WOW it is amazing! All of her models at London Fashion week were made to look like bugs, sounds horrible but they looked so cute! are adorable, everything she does is so colourful and unique. Here are some photos of a few pairs of her amazing shoes!
These are my favourites!
& here's some of the published London Fashion Week photos, wish I knew the photographer love these photos& the set is fabulous!





Thanks for viewing!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo