Wednesday 30 October 2013

New Buys.

So today me and mum went to Nottingham shopping, and I got quite a few lovely things. My first buys of the day were a pair of shoes from River Island, they were in the sale for £25 down from £45! I'd say that they were a great bargain, I tried them on in brown and black but went with the black cause hey black goes with everything. I like them because they're not a boring court shoe and have nice details on them. My next buys were socks and shorts from Topshop(which I bought with birthday vouchers and only spent in money 70p!) the socks were 3 for £9 and the shorts were £15. The embellishment on the shorts is really cute and the shorts seem like they will be a easy staple piece to wear. I also bought a vintage skirt from A Vintage Obsession, which fits so perfectly. It's tartan which I love, tartan is my favourite autumn/winter pattern. So heres a few photos...
 





 
 
 
Thanks for viewing!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo