Friday 29 November 2013

My November.

So I thought I'd do a little post on my month, November has been pretty good really and looking back its been so busy! It started with the Halloween party(as this was on the 1st)
 
Me& Will had our autumny day, sad to see autumn going now but I love winter!
 
 
Me& my lovely Sue had a girly shopping day in Derby, went to Pizza Express& did some shopping.
 
 
& that night we went to a party at Charlotte's where I wore my new dress.

 
I went to a bonfire with Will's family, I love fire. I love taking photos of fire and just watching it, it's so beautiful the colours and shapes, how it moves.
 






 
I got a flower crown! At long last, its so pretty its from @stephanieveraftercrowns
 

 
This month also brought along mine and Will's anniversary! I cant believe that we have been together for a whole year! We went to the Indian and got all dressed up. It was so lovely.


 
I also had my mad few days in going to gigs, been out for a few dinners with Sue, went to the Brownie Christmas Bazaar(im a brownie helper, and training to be a leader) went to Manchester with college for a UCAS fair and did some cheeky shopping, went to my town's Christmas light switch on& a few other things too. Pretty busy right?!
 
Thanks for viewing!xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo