Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas.

So this years Christmas has been a good one, a little bit different to the usual. I woke up at 7, although I had woken up every hour before that as I'm a massive child. Went and put my do they know it's Christmas record on full blast to wake my parents up and ran and jumped on them shouting ITS CHRISTMAS, went down stairs and opened all my lovely presents, my main present was my car, my gorgeous 2006 Toyota Aygo whom I have named Penelope. My mum had put a big gift tag with my name on it that she'd made specially. After presents and chocolate orange me and dad went for a drive in Penelope, found it a bit tricky cause the car I have lessons in is a diesel and it's very different. Listened to Christmas songs the whole drive, got home and got ready in my red Christmas dress and new makeup. My mamma and grandad came round, followed by my godmother, then my friend Hannah (tradition that we see eachother as we've done it since I can remember) had a but of telly time before all the family arrived for dinner. We have dinner at our house and mum does a massive turkey and amazing Yorkshire puddings. I love Christmas dinner especially cauliflower cheese! After taking on dinner me and my cousin had chocolate gu pots and then we all played the game dad got for Christmas 'bullshit', sounds simple but attempting to play games on Christmas with a rather tipsy family is always difficult. After this mum instisted on everyone playing roulette (which none of us understand very well) then we all watched telly for a bit aka festive iron man 3 as dad had the remote. All the family slowly departed after this, we watched some more films, will came round and we watched all the Christmas specials with mar and par. Well mar did fall asleep in the middle of most of them and didn't understand what was happening at all. I think that's all, I really enjoyed Christmas this year. I feel it was more relaxed but when writing this seems totally jam packed! 

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas/  a holly jolly Christmas xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo