Friday 28 February 2014

Birmingham.

On Saturday I went to Birmingham with sue, we went especially to see the Illamasqua 'drop in masterclass' which sadly I wasn't too impressed with but we did get to do some shopping! I bought a 'setting powder' which is like an illuminating power from MAC in their current collection in the colour 'perfect topping' as I've started to do a slight contour in my makeup and wanted something to brighten up my cheeks a little. I've got to say I was a little disappointed in Forever 21 this time, although I did end up buying a midi summer dress and a necklace. There just didn't seem to be much spring clothes in, it seemed very jumbled and a little tacky sadly. I got a cute dress in the Zara sale for £13, I call it my Wednesday dress as it's a little bit Wednesday Addams. Lastly I bought some underwear from Ann Summers as we spotted they had an offer on Knickerbox bras 2 for £25, bargain! The pants were on 2 for £12 too and when you spent £50 you got £10 off! Talk about your savings! Of course we bought some Krispy Kremes too! 

Here's some photos- 









Thanks for viewing!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo