Friday 28 February 2014

Foam rollers.

So we ordered some foam rollers off Amazon the other day and I'm trying them for the first time. As my mums a hairdresser she put them in for me and she said that it was quite simple, after the tricky bit of getting these little things open. You basically just twist your hair around the foam barrel, they're really soft and squishy! Great for sleeping on! So this morning I went for a jog and they stayed in perfectly! The clip bits on them are really useful.

 We bought these after seeing lots of hair dressers and vintage hair people raving out how good they were!

Here's some images:

With the rollers in...




Here's before brushing the curls out...



Here's when I'd brushed them softly and styled the front...




This is the roller itself, the spongy section in the middle unclips...




I hope this has been useful for you viewers!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo