Sunday 2 February 2014

Mustard.

Although winter is slowly(very slowly) coming to an end I still love a good mustard combo, I guess mustard is really an autumn colour but the way the sun was shining this morning and the colours of nature I chose this outfit. I guess my outfit was based around my vintage case, an item I've been in love with for 2 years, I bought it from a antique shop as I'd fell in love with it and couldn't bare the thought of anyone else having it. My inspiration for this little I guess photoshoot was an old train station, I went on the train last week and it made me think how glamourous women used to dress to travel. Lastly 'Russian' headbands and hats are supposed to be in at the minute so I thought I'd give it a little vintage twist and have a chance to wear my fluffy collar. Enjoy...







Thanks for viewing!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo