Friday 14 March 2014

Revlon& Boujois Reviews.

The 3 for 2 poster at boots dragged me in today, I have a serious makeup buying problem and the thought of getting some free just made it worse! I try to justify buying too much makeup on the fact that I'm a blogger and I share new things with you lovely readers! Not convinced? Yeah me either! But the offer did give me a chance to finally buy the Revlon ColourBust Balm I've been umming and ahhing over for a while! So I bought Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in 205, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 040 and Bourjois Rouge Edition in 10. 

 Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in 205 £7.99

The first thing I thought when I took the lid off this was ahh minty, its scented and I love that! On the lips it doesn't feel too heavy and it gives a lovely matte finish and is very colour true to the packaging. I love the packaging of this too as it texture of the 'stick' is matte, its very handy and easy to apply.



Bourjois Rouge Edition in 10
£7.99

I chose this colour as it was the nicest orange tinged red that I could find and I've never tried Boujouis makeup before so I thought why not? As a swatch I can see the orange tone very well but haven't tried it on properly yet so not sure how it will look on my lips, especially with my pale skin. I like this packaging too although the pink and red colour clash wording lets it down a little.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 040 
£7.99

This balm is also mint scented, but don't be fooled by the bright orange packaging it really isn't this colour! On the lips it gives a subtle orange tinge that on my lips appears a coral colour. It feels very light weight and nourishing. Packaging again is a great size and design.




You can see by these swatches the different intensities


Thanks for viewing, leave me any comments love to hear your'e lovely opinions!xo

2 comments:

  1. I love Revlon's balm sticks! The colors you picked are very spring-y!

    x
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is just gorgeous, thanks for the follow on bloglovin! Followed you back, would help me out absolutely loads if you could like my latest posts, will do the same for you x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo