Thursday 20 March 2014

The No Makeup Selfie.

Loads of people on Facebook are getting involved and it's great because it's all for a great cause! It is not only being used to spread  awareness of breast cancer and what to check for but Cancer Research UK have also got involved and have raised over £1 million with the #nomakeupselfie! I was 'nominated' today by my cousin and one of my best friends.

Cancer has affected so many peoples lives, not only those with cancer but the family and friends of those who have cancer or who have died from it. Anyway to raise money to try to find a cure is worth doing, even if it's just doing the no makeup selfie and simply texting 'beat' to 70099 to donate £3 to Cancer Research UK. 'Together we will beat cancer.'



Thanks for viewing, please get involved!xo

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cause! I need to do my nomakeupselfie too. I lost my uncle to lung cancer, and I miss him very much. Kudos to you!
    www.divinemzm.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo