Tuesday 15 April 2014

Is That Sunshine?

Opened my curtains this morning to see the lovely weather today! Which instantly put me into summer mode, which now somehow means pink to me! Me and my friend Alex went to Belper for some lunch and a walk around in the sunshine which was really nice, later we went to Jodie's for a bit and sat in her garden with a few of our friends. 

I really liked today's outfit, the dress is a old favourite- I've had it for about 2 years now but I just love the colour, pattern and shape of it! The cardy is even older, it's Illustrated People at Topshop but I wear it with everything when I want to look more dressed down. I wore my pink Asos shoes to finish off this super pink outfit!




hope you enjoyed the pinkness xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That's a body dear!!! You looks increĆ­ble!! Kisses darling!
    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/4/13/light-jacket

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo