Friday 4 April 2014

Mother's Day...

(sorry this is so late)
So was at work for Mother's Day today so I didn't get to spend much time with my mummy. But I did try to still make it special by making her an 'afternoon tea' with scones and a Bakewell tart which we had for breakfast. I bought her some of her favourite flowers from her favourite florist, the planter that she saw from my work that she liked& some Resse's Peanut Butter Cups because she loves peanut butter! 

My mum is such a beautiful woman, she's so inspirational and she is my role model. I feel I can be myself around my mum which a lot of teenagers feel they can't be, which I find a bit sad but I guess everyone's different and some people can't just click with their mums. 

So while mum was out last night me and Will made the scones and Bakewell tart (even if it did take 2 attempts on the scones as the first ones we made with plain flour!) mum and dad went out with their friends. And I guess this is a little bit of a post to show as my mother would say 'how to dress sassy for a mature lady'. I love her new trousers, they are very slimming and have a great look to them, her French Connection blouse gives them a classy dressed up look. To finish this look mum linked up her accessories through leopard print, the balance was just right as any more would have looked too much. 




For her makeup I used the Naked 2 palette, and Benefits 'how to look good at everything' set in 'light', Illamasqua eyebrow cake and eyeliner. 

I love you mum!

Thanks for viewing everyone!xo

1 comment:

  1. Love your hair's colour!! Kisses
    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/4/3/and-the-winner-is

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo