Monday 23 June 2014

Summer Nights.

Sorry about not posting much recently but I just keep forgetting to get round to it, plus it's the end of my first college year so it's all been a bit mad. 

The other day we were all sent home early from college so the second years could get more of their work done, well we were sent to do 'independent work' which of course I did, we're doing pop art at the minute but I'll do a post on that another time! So when we'd done that me and Elena went to Meadowhall. I got a couple of goodies from the Victoria's Secret sale, all which are fabulous, and a playsuit from Miss Selfrige. 

I wore the new playsuit on Saturday for a party at Jodie's (go to vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.co.uk for pictures of the night) I really love how I styled it too, I clashed the clean polka dot print with my floral kimono and some chunky heels. Here's some photos- 









Playsuit- Miss Selfrige
Kimono- ASOS
Shoes- Primark

1 comment:

  1. I love your style, that kimono is gorgeous and you are beautiful. I have started following you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment!xo