Tuesday 9 September 2014

Holiday Wardrobe!

So I've just gotten back off holiday and would like to share with you some of my holiday outfits, I went to Majorca for a week and the weather was so lovely!
 
My favourite accessory for the week was my gorgeous head chain from ASOS, which I wore on a few nights with various dresses. I love to get dressed up on holiday as it's the best time to get wear out of all the lovely summer dresses I buy!
 
 
Favourite holiday lipstick: Bourjois Rouge Edition 10
Eyeshadows: Naked 2 palette
Eyeliner: Collection 24 hour
Brows- Illamasqua

Dress: New Look



Top- Topshop

Dress: Zara




Dress: Vintage


 
Love to match prints!


Dress: Missguided




Dress: French Connection
 
White night!


Playsuit: Miss Selfridge
 
Loved these relaxed plaits for the last night!


 
Thank you for viewing, sorry for the lack of posting over the holidays! I'll try to post more!xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!xo